National Eating Disorder Association:
1. Game Night With Friends or Family
2. Dig Out Some Old Jeans and Recycle Them Into Something New; Like a Book Cover or a Tote Bag
3. Find a Jungle Gym at a Playground and Have Your Own Recess
4. Take Your Pet For a Walk
5. Pile All of Your Old Magazines Together and Have a Collage Night
6. Watch Episodes of Your Favorite Childhood TV Shows
7. Bake Cookies
8. Go for a Bike Ride
9. Invite Friends Over
10. Go on a Hike
11. Play a Game of Basketball
12. Check the City Guide to See if There are Any Free Shows, Festivals, Museum Exhibits or Art Shows
13. Create a Piece of Art (Paint, Draw, Scrapbooking, Mandala, Coloring, Paper Mache)
How To Ask For Help:
I CAN REACH MY GOALS!
Articles & Information
Support Your Community!
Become a Volunteer!
Local Animal Shelter
Homeless Shelter or Mission
Habitat for Humanity
Meals on Wheels
Call Today to Schedule Your Complimentary Assessment!
I AM STRONG!
Create a Positive Space in Your Room, Your Locker, Your Car...
Mental Health Resources for Adolescents and Young Adults:
Connect with Your Parent or Guardian!
**Note: This page contains articles and activities. This is NOT meant to take the place of medical or mental health services, treatment or care. If you feel you need to talk with someone or need help, contact Crisis Response @ (509) 783-0500 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.
I CHOOSE TO BE PROUD OF MYSELF!
I AM BEAUTIFUL JUST AS I AM!
1. What was your dream as a child?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. Why did your parents give you the name they did?
4. What was your best friend's name in High School?
5. What qualities to you admire in people?
6. Who do you consider a mentor in your life?
7. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you'd do with the money?
8. If you could volunteer in the community, what would you do?
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is your favorite color?
11. What is your favorite ride at the fair?
12. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
I AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT I AM
Interested in Being a Volunteer? Here Are Some Ideas...
I AM SMART!
I AM HANDSOME JUST AS I AM!
I AM IMPORTANT!
Recovery and Wellness Center
of Eastern Washington
Treatment Programs for Eating Disorders, Depression and Anxiety
Fun, Free Things to Do
I AM ENOUGH!
(in the U.S)